Mom's Birthday Menu

It has been busy, busy, busy lately!  Lots of celebrations and special occasions.  I've quite a few unforgettable dining experiences too.  There are a few fun restaurant reviews in the works so stay tuned.

This past weekend we celebrated an extra special day.  It was my mom's birthday!  I love celebrating my parents.  I look forward to these special days and the menus that go along with them.  To me, food is love so I put a lot of thought into making something that I think they would enjoy.

My mom tends to eat a simple diet of meat, seafood, fruits and veggies.  She's not much for carbs and starches.  In honor of her preferences I decided to do a salad medley accompanied by some toasted crostini and a homemade Coconut Dream Cake for dessert.  

Entree
Aunt Jenny's Wild Rice Salad 
Asian Chicken Salad  
Erin’s Sunshine Salad 
Toasted Crostini 

Dessert 
Coconut Cake 
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Recipes coming soon...

Comments

Popular Posts