Mel-O-Glaze Bakery

If you like donuts don't waste your time any place else. Tomorrow morning get in your car and drive directly to Mel-O-Glaze Bakery. Be ready to have a belly-altering experience and a long-lasting sugar high.

Allow me to explain my passion behind this donut shop.  One Monday morning I was picking an order up for some folks at the office. Sadly, I did not call ahead and had to wait while they packaged an order for another customer.  Don't worry, I wasn't too sad; they gave me a glazed twist to enjoy while I waited. While the owner finished she explained the order she was prepping, beautiful fruit-filled pastries, were booked on a morning flight to London!  These donuts travel, that's how good they are!  After finishing, she glazed my donuts fresh, boxed them and sent me on my way.

Mel-O-Glaze Bakery is a second generation, family-owned gem just off of lovely Lake Nokomis.  Make sure to order ahead the day before for large groups.  They'll even entertain custom orders, time permitting.

Comments

Popular Posts