Dreamland Bar-B-Que Sauce


I spent a couple of months in Birmingham, Alabama for work in the winter of 2009. I saw some incredibly beautiful landscapes, visited a slew of the museums and sites prominent during or created in remembrance of the Civil Rights movement and ate some of the best bar-b-que I've had to date.  I ate so many ribs I can't remember which I liked best.  There is one thing that's burned on my taste buds forever, Dreamland Bar-B-Que Sauce.  It's an eastern style sauce with a vinegar base (in contract to western tomato based sauces) and thin consistency.  I love it so much that I now order it online and have it shipped here.  It's that good.

Sadly, severe weather has recently ravaged the state.  It's important to support their local businesses now more than ever.  Read all about Dreamland and place your orders here: http://www.dreamlandbbq.com/.

Comments

Popular Posts